We look forward to the future with great expectations for the continued growth and success of Buildpro. We understand that to remain competitive we must do our best every day. We must challenge our employees and inspire them to excel. We must ensure the absolute best quality and affordability of our product. And, we must always remember that a satisfied Buildpro customer is our most important.
Why Choose Buildpro ?
- Our buildings meet all Australian Building codes and standards.
- We have over 10 years experience in the steel and timber building industry.
- We have an industry-leading manufacturing process and extensive delivery areas, Australia-Wide.
- We use the highest quality products.
Who We Are
Buildpro is to provide the highest quality outdoor structures and provide you, with outstanding service and expert advice. We are there for you every step of the way by quoting on-site, planning, organising council approval and cleaning up the site on completion.
We also offer a 10 year structural guarantee on all our building frames. Buildpro outdoor living designs are not only a great investment in the value of your home but a great investment in your lifestyle.
Our Service Guarantees to you:
- We pride ourselves on complete customer satisfaction.
- We give you a 10 year structural guarantee on all our work.
- We guarantee not to be beaten on any comparable written quotes.
Our Product Guarantees to you:
We only recommend first grade materials, including BlueScope Colourbond®, which provides the durability to withstand harsh Australian conditions, as well as offering design and colour flexibility.
COLORBOND® ZINCALUME® Gutter and downpipe
A product of intensive research and design, COLORBOND® steel is one of the most versatile building materials available.It's light weight and provides maximum flexibility in locating interior walls and floor plan design. And its extensive range of colours and profiles ensures truly individual solutions for your home.
20 colours for roofing, walling and guttering.
For full colours see BlueScope Steel website
See how your house can look with COLORBOND® STEEL COLOUR SELECTOR
you can download the trial version or purchase the full version from BlueScope Steel website.
BlueScope Steel offers a warranty of up to 25 years from the date of installation against perforation by weathering in the natural elements. It is applicable across residential and industrial/commercial roofing applications. For COLORBOND® steel, BlueScope Steel also warrants that the paint system will not flake or peel for 12 years.
Beneath the painted surface finish, world-class technology is hard at work delivering long life and excellent anti-corrosion performance.
The secret is a four stage production process:
First, a base of ZINCALUME® steel. This ensures outstanding anti-corrosion performance.
Next, a conversion layer is chemically applied to enhance coating adhesion.
Then an epoxy primer is baked onto the surface.
And finally, a durable exterior grade top-coat is baked on.
With a lifetime of up to four times that of ordinary galvanised steel, ZINCALUME® steel delivers outstanding durability. But, more importantly, it also gives you the confidence that the award-winning material you have chosen for your next project or product will perform today and for years to come.
Roof sheeting made from ZINCALUME® steel is available in a range of profiles. The zinc/aluminium alloy coating on ZINCALUME® steel imparts corrosion resistance of up to four times the life of galvanised steel.
- Durable and strong
- One of the most thermally efficient roofing materials available today
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Available from an extensive network of suppliers
- A deterrent against intruders
- Excellent resistance to impact from hail
- Excellent flexibility in design, can be curved, for truly individual designs
- Flexibility of design allows for both traditional straight roof sheeting as well as innovative curved roofing designs
- Easy maintenance
- Weather tight and secure when installed to manufacturer's specifications.
BlueScope Steel offers a warranty of up to 25 years from the date of installation against perforation by weathering in the natural elements.
Gutter and downpipe
Gutter and downpipe systems made from ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel are available in a range of profiles to suit any home design - contemporary to traditional. They offer excellent corrosion resistance with a durable and low maintenance paint finish.
* All information about BlueScope Steel products displayed on this page is done so with the permission of BlueScope Steel Limited. For more product information please refer to the BlueScope Steel Website.
BlueScope Steel offers a warranty of up to 12 years from the date of installation against perforation by weathering in the natural elements. For COLORBOND® steel, BlueScope Steel also warrants that the exterior paint system will not flake or peel for 12 years.